1. Pumpkin Pie: Want a new recipe for pumpkin pie that doesn’t use evaporated milk or sweetened condensed milk? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
2. Easy Butternut Soup: A perfect holiday treat, this soup has only three ingredients and takes about 15 minutes to prepare.
3. Christmas Morning Scones: The marshmallowy goodness of these flavorful scones is hard to beat. Great with coffee.
4. Katie’s Pumpkin Muffins: This recipe is a favorite staple for Katie, the eldest daughter of the Farmer’s Market family. These easy crowd pleasers are always nice to have on hand.
5. Deep Dish Butternut Squash Casserole with Maple Ginger Crust: A side dish for sweet lovers, this casserole could be dessert it’s so good.
6. Pumpkin & Bourbon Cheesecake: Delicate and creamy, this recipe is so good that you will want to make it all of the time.
7. Ginger-Topped Sweet Potato Cupcakes: These creamy little cupcakes are a lighter version of the traditional cupcake, using organic sweet potatoes and Greek yogurt.
8. Pumpkin Pie Empanadas: Bite-sized pumpkin pies wrapped in a flaky crust. These empanadas are fun to make and taste delicious.
9. Creamy Pumpkin Soup: Preparing a rich and decadent creamy pumpkin soup has never been quicker or easier to thanks to Farmer’s Market Organic Pumpkin.
10. Chocolate Pumpkin Mini Loaves: Chocolate, pumpkin, and coconut…a match made in heaven! This non-dairy recipe is perfect for a lingering half a cup of pumpkin puree.