We just celebrated our pre-thanksgiving at the office with a potluck! Hope your holiday are filled with family, fun, and great food! If you still need some inspiration, here are some of our favorite holiday dishes. Don’t forget to look for our brand, Stahlbush Island Farms, for all of your frozen fruit, vegetables, grain and legume needs this holiday season.
1. Pumpkin Pie: Can’t get more traditional than pumpkin pie!
2. Cranberry Sauce: So good on turkey, ice cream, breads and muffins!
3. Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes: A simple side dish that can’t go wrong over the holidays.
4. Pumpkin Cranberry Delight Cheesecake: Recently voted most popular new recipe at our office Pumpkin Tasting, and it’s gluten free!
5. Pumpkin Brownies: Still searching for a unique recipe to bring to your Thanksgiving party? These pumpkin brownies might just do the trick!
6. Barefoot Contessa’s Easy Cranberry and Apple Cake: This one made it to our company potluck and was a big hit! One bag of Stahlbush Island Farms frozen cranberries is perfect!
7. Cheesy Smashed Cauliflower: Possibly one of the easiest, most amazing dishes ever! It’s a great substitute for mashed potatoes and tastes just as good…promise. Just boil the contents of one bag of Stahlbush cauliflower for about 10 minutes, drain and return to pan. Mash with a potato masher or fork. Add one tablespoon milk and 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese. Salt and pepper to taste or add a dash of cayenne pepper.
8. Baked Butternut Squash: A great, simple dish for the holidays.
9. Baked Sweet Corn: Our super sweet corn is a real treat for the holidays and this recipe uses kitchen staple ingredients…great in a pinch!
10. Creamed Spinach: Spice it up a bit this holiday season with a little creamed spinach as a side dish!